We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Cromer, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Feel free to ask

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Hi, we are going in 4 weeks, do you have any tips? First time to Egypt and can't wait.

Is it true they have a mini bar in the room? And obviously if you use it

You have to pay for it?

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Hi there,

just a few questions.......hopefully u can help?

- Do they have free wi fi at all?

- I there any entertainment during.the day or night for kids, mine aged 5 and 10?

- Two very fussy kids do they have usual chips burgers pasta etc.?

Thank.u........not due to go until october. hoping its still warm warm then??

Cromer, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Hi

There is free Hi Fi in the hotel lobby area but unfortunately it wasnt working whilst we were there

There is a kids club during the day and a mini disco in the evening, we went with our grandson who is only two so we didnt use the kids club but I shall children who had and they seemed very happy

Usually chips in the buffet restaurant everyday but failing that chips and burgers and pizza always available at the pool bar up to 5 O'clock

Usually around 31c in October

Have a good time

Cromer, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Yes there is a mini bar in the room but you have to pay for anything in it you use, we got bottled water from the lobby bar and put that in our fridge

As far as any tips go, plenty of factor 50 the sun in low in the sky and you can easily burn without realising it, use the handwash machines scattered around to keep the germs at bay, I would also use the buffet restaurant a bit later much quieter

Thanks Julia

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Thanks for your tips Julia, that's great :-)

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Hi, were off the jaw beach on the 2nd and was wondering if there are any particular rooms which we could ask for, were looking for a sea view mainly, thank you

Cromer, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Hi sorry we stayed at jaz park so unfortunately I do not know the room numbers in the beach. If you e mail the hotel they will honor your request I e mailed before we went and they were very accommodating

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Okay thanx for the advice, what's it like around the complex? Anywhere for drinks and things outside?

Cromer, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

There is a shopping complex just over the road with bars etc and if you fancy a short walk lots of other bars just along the way

Enjoy

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from jaz mirabel park any questions

Hi,

really worried about the reviews of late.....people complaining of similar things, power cuts, turning the air con off, lack of staff and food complaints. Did u experience any of this when u were there? there seem to be alot of locals arriving perhaps before ramadam which may have made it worst......really concerned although we dont go until october, so im hoping if may have sorted itself out. Feel like its typical because we've been waiting for a hol for so long and if was a highly rated hotel until the last page of reviews.....

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay