We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shish water pipes

Manchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
shish water pipes

how much dose it cost to buy a waterpipe

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
28,751 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shish water pipes

However much you choose to pay, you will have to barter for them. It would be worth checking online what the going price is so you know what to aim for.

It would depend on size, quality of the bowl etc. Don't forget to buy some interchangeable mouth pieces for hygiene if you are going to share with friends.

I think you can bring them into this country legally but some you cannot.

Edited: 28 August 2012, 23:50
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
773 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shish water pipes

Unless times have changed I have brought shisha back from North Africa and Turkey (Narghile) there should be no problem bringing them back. They would be very difficult to smuggle! Mine is an ornament only as we have only smoked from it once. It is very beautiful amber coloured glass and a full size. Others are smaller and plainer. You get what you pay for . Yes check what' you'd pay on line and judge its' worth to you. However. It is now very easy to buy one here(I certainly could in my city) in the UK and you might consider doing that and save some of the problem of transporting it and literally a lot of hassle.

england
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shish water pipes

Check as you come into Sharm with the signs on the customs can bring and and can't take out of the country, as memory serves you could not take them on as hand luggage - suppose due to the glass element?? like you cant take tweezers and nail files onto the plane in the UK but you do get given a steak knife in the restaurant past passenger security, go figure that one..... but if you check on the way in you should be OK, cos trust me if you are thinking of buying one the selling it to you will guarantee 100 percent that you can take it home ..... lol

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shish water pipes

Hi

You can fetch one home but it does have to travel in your checked in luggage. If you try to carry it as hand luggage it will get confiscated at security in Sharm x

5. Re: shish water pipes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay