We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to book this hotel for a surprise for my Mum's 60th birthday in November. I would really appreciate some advice on the room types please.

I have been offered 3 prices for a weeks all inclusive stay by Thomas Cook:

£639pp for a standard room

£739pp for a deluxe room

£839pp for a guaranteed sea view room

I don't mind paying for a good room and I would really like a sea view however, £200pp for the privilege (there are six of us travelling so quite a considerable increase on the basic cost!) seems rather steep!

Can anyone offer me some reassurance and advice on the quality of the standard and deluxe rooms please? Do you get a nice view with these? Also, are the sea view rooms worth the extra?

I really want to make this hols as lovely as possible so any help would be gratefully received!

With thanks

X

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi, I have a resort map if you'd like to take a look. If your mum hasn't any mobility issues with stairs then all of the top floor rooms I'd say would have some sort of sea view, some more than others/part sea views etc (apart from the family suites which are near to the front of the resort) We stayed in Sept 2010 and are returning in August this year.

Nichola

Edited: 02 July 2013, 17:14
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi Nicola,

Many thanks for your reply.

A resort map would be really great thank you!

Cassie

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi Cassie,

Please can you send me a private PM with your email address and I'll forward it on for you.

Also, with regards to the rooms they are exactly like they are in photos and I'm not exactly sure of the difference apart from the size and and maybe more of a sea view. For August I personally have only booked a 'Promo' room as I'm confident there aren't any worse than any others.

Are you on Facebook? They have a page with really good photos of different rooms types so this may help.

Nicholaa

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi

The best rooms are in blocks 5 and 6 which do have a very nice sea view and are right next to the infinity pool.

It appears that the promo rooms are in the main block ( 1 ) adj to the reception but if you are lucky and dependant on your room allocation you will have a sea view anyway.

We decided not to pay for the upgrade and were allocated block 7 which overlooked the middle pool where the animation team were based . No complaints.

In all honesty its not worth paying the £200 extra

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi Inno,

Yes, I thought the 'promo' rooms would be in cluster 1. I've been told that due to us being a repeat guests we will be upgraded to the next available room type - subject to availability - so my fingers are crossed for cluster 5 or 6.

Nichola.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

does anyone have an email address or can tell me how to get intouch with the Cleopatra luxury resort we have requested a quite area of the resort for are room we have a superior room with sea view, has anyone been in the same type room and if so what are they like

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
770 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Cut and pasted this from Nichola5818's post last week.....

"Hi, I've used this email and received a speedy reply : fom@thecleopatrasharm.com

This is for the Front Office Manager Emad Afify.

Are you a member of Facebook? Again I've had very speedy replies via their page too.

Nichola"

Buckinghamshire
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi Cassie,

How did you get on with your rooms? I have booked 2 superior sea view rooms, going in 2 weeks and requested a quiet area. I have been told that the sea view rooms are in the main building and that I will have to upgrade to a luxury room to get something like cluster 6. This doesn't seem to be the case with other people so I'm a bit peeved we're being told this as it will cost another USD60 per night (for 2 rooms), just to get away from the main hotel.

Buckinghamshire
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Nichola, do you still have a resort map for Cleopatra Luxury Resort please?

Thanks,

Gill

Kent
Level Contributor
6,301 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

we were in the main part and it was really quiet, no noise at all, this was in jan, a slight sea view but to be honest as it gets dark earlyish it's not like we sat on the balconey anyway, it is a lovely relaxing hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay