We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos

London, England...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rixos

Just back from a wonderful week at the Rixos. Any questions

hornchurch
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rixos

Yh have they opened new Alcartes.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rixos

Do they have animation team at both large pools, do you know the email address for guest relations?

London, England...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rixos

No not open yet

London, England...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rixos

While I was there the animation team were just at the Oasis pool

hornchurch
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rixos

Was it mainly english there, how full was it. ?

London, England...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rixos

Mixture of people from different countries but the English were the majority. I would say the hotel was around 30% full.

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rixos

Do you know if they have got any Bailey's Irish Cream in yet, I have been told they have not had any, and I know it is in their all inclusive? Could you go to as many Al la cartes as you wanted as it is not full occupancy? Would be interested to know if any other hotels have it although they are making a charge!!!!! Am going tomorrow for 10 nights, thanks for any reply. Jo

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
148 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rixos

You are allowed one visit to each a la carte per week. They are not all open every night and are operate on a rotational system so while we were there (last week) 3 were open every other night. If it is still quiet an you wanted to book the same resturant twice in the same week,just speak with the guest relation girls.

We did notice our first week was 20% full of mainly english and a few eastern europeans but by the second week we were tolf it was at 40% and there seemed many more russians in.

There are activities throughout the resort, down at the beach,at the football etc but mainly at oasis pool.

We loved it and the staff are amazing, they just love it when you take time to speak with them.

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rixos

Any answer on the Bailey's liquor from anyone yet?? thanks, Jo

London, England...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Rixos

I was there for 7 nights and was allowed to visit 4 Al la cartes. All except the seafood restaurant were available to book for the next day. The seafood restaurant was closed some evenings however could be booked 2 days ahead. All the Al la cartes I visited were superb.

Afraid I don't know about the Baileys.

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay