We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

Me and my husband have just come back from a two week stay at the Cleopatra luxury hotel,

Firstly I would like to say when we arrived the service was 1st class and we got a free upgrade on are room. A special thanks to mido he looked after us when we were around the infinity pool, he looked after us very well and always nice a pleasant with a smile on his face, we were staying in block 8 I would highly recommend that block as it was nice and peacfull and the view looking out to the sea was amazing. It was a shame the hotel was very quite and that goes for the whole of sharm el sheikh but it is a very safe place to visit. I would also like to thank sayeed he looked after us very well, once you ordered a drink he knew what u were drinking and u didn't have to ask again as he was always around and as soon as u finished one drink there was another one there, the snorkelling was amazing first time I did it. The entertainment well the staff did try there best but the people were not there they were such lovley people what a shame. Its a big personal thank you to mido, sayeed mohamod who looked after us in the pili pili bar, and kareem who waited on us in the Italian restaurant as I would highly recommend the food was at a very high standered, in the market restaurant the food was nice but by the second week we were starting to get a bit sick of it. All in all me and my husband had a fantastic time we met some fantastic people, its a big thank you to the staff named above we miss u all, and thank you for everything

Simon and Katherine Coates

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

Thanks kath for this post, considering this hotel & some great deals for next month..you've just helped confirm it is a decent hotel.

Kent
Level Contributor
6,640 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

glad you enjoyed it, we're going in jan and the hotel looks amazing, hub doesn't really want to go so he needs the wow factor!

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

Many thanks for your review. Now I am convinced I have made the right choice. I am going at the end of the month and so far it is looking very promising. Can't wait :)

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

im glad to help you have made a very good choice enjoy

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

you are perfectly safe I felt realy sory for the staff because its there lively hood, you do get tret realy well it was are 1st time to Egypt we enjoyed it good luck

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

you should enjoy it it is a lovley hotel good luck and enjoy

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
772 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

We are going 30 October for 2 weeks........CAN'T WAIT. Raining and cold here in London Town today!!!!!!

1Baloo

romford
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

Hi 1BALOO,

Might see you there ... hubby and I staying at the CLR from 10th Nov for a week:)

Pat

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
772 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

Yeah you will; I'll be under the umbrella and the Mrs baking in the sun repeatedly asking 'Am I brown yet, am I brown yet!'

I'll buy you a beer! :)

Parmjit & Lorraine

Kent
Level Contributor
6,640 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: stayed at the cleopatra luxury hotel

it must be the name because that'll be me saying am i brown enough?? never brown enough for me lol

lorraine

have a wicked time, there in jan

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay