We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal albatross

isle of man
Level Contributor
193 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
royal albatross

just back from royal albatross if anyone has any qyestions

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: royal albatross

Hi Tracey, were the aqua park pools freezing cold or ok to go in? we go on sun! also were mossies as bad as people say, quite worried

any tips for a first timer with 2 kids?

Janx

isle of man
Level Contributor
193 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: royal albatross

no aqua parks were not cold was in 30s every day sun goes down about 330 very dark at 5pm was gd few bitten inc myself but dont think they were mozzies u dont need tips u will have a ball kids will love the slides there is about 12 for the kids and loads loungers some big leather sun loungers that take 2/3 ppl i could not fault the place was a1 alos heated outdoor pool u feel as if ur gettin in a bath x

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
176 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: royal albatross

We meet again borolady you took that question right out of my mouth. Lol

Traxey thank you very much for all your help. ;)

6 more sleeps to go

London
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: royal albatross

im looking for the best room numbers to stay in, we are a couple with no kids and i want a top notch room for my 10 day stay...some reviews say some rooms need updating and are tired and others have been refurbed. what can you advise? also i dont really want to be in the middle of shouting activity pool, but heated pool and relaxation pool, are the rooms nice there and are they placed near the restaurants

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: royal albatross

Do you think I'm stalking you Jimmy!!! 5 sleeps and counting!!!

thanks for reply Tracey, can't wait.

Amachine, never been before but people say top floor rooms near relaxation room have been refurbishedl. we've got 2 noisy kids so ask for a room as far away as possible from us!!! when are you going?

Janx

Edited: 10 December 2013, 14:14
Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
176 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: royal albatross

Haha yeah I have 3 noisy kids too so stay as far away from us as possible too 5 more borolady x

newcastle
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: royal albatross

Hi Hun, have heard you need to book ultra all inc if you want to use everything is this correct xx this isn't bob by the way it's his wife lol x

isle of man
Level Contributor
193 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: royal albatross

what do you mean use everything ?

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
176 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: royal albatross

I've been watching reviews like a complete saddo but to be honest it's nothing special to what I have read up on few extra perks people have given me brilliant advice on the hotel and surrounding areas but nobody has mentioned this to me. When are you going.

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: royal albatross

Bob's wife, i would agree with Jimmy that when i asked about ultra all inc is is very expensive and basically gives you things like free premium brand spirits, meals in the white elephant resturaunt, free laundry and i think bathrobe in the room. i seem to think about £30 pp per day so no way worth it. like Jimmy i hve never heard anyone on hear say they had it., when are you going? we going 15th dec, Jimmy will be there too as i am going to stalk him!!!

4 sleeps to go Janxxx