We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jaz mirabel beach

glasgow
Level Contributor
313 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
jaz mirabel beach

just returned from the jaz Mirabel beach ,any questions ?

Mentioned in this post
Jaz Mirabel Beach
Jaz Mirabel Beach
6,947 Reviews
Nabq Bay, Egypt
Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Would you return? Did you enjoy your stay?

Nichola

glasgow
Level Contributor
313 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Defo return been 11 times now so its safe to say I like it

Lancashire
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Hi, are there any playgrounds for children? Also, are the bars payable after midnight? 10 of us going in June :-)

glasgow
Level Contributor
313 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jaz mirabel beach

playground on the beach and the bar is 24 hour payable after midnight

england
Level Contributor
137 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Going here 24th feb is there any bars in the hotel that show the football? also what rooms would you say are best to ask for we like the sun all day cheers Tim

london
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Hi, would this be good for children aged 6yrs and 3yrs in mid February? Are the rooms nice? beach is very important to us. Thanks

Level Contributor
97 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jaz mirabel beach

We were at the jaz mirabel beach a few weeks ago; there is a big screen in the one bar where they show all the big matches (day and night).

It was certainly 24hr all inclusive when we were there, although the barman said it was for English only (or maybe Thomson only, as everyone had different colour bands).

Hope that helps :)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Hi, what sort of evening entertainment is on offer at the hotel and do you have any experience in using the facilities at 'sister hotel' Jaz Mirabel Club? I'm researching for a family hol in April, 2 kids aged 9&11. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Jaz Mirabel Club
Jaz Mirabel Club
881 Reviews
Nabq Bay, Egypt
glasgow
Level Contributor
313 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Evening entertainment is ok but it aint benidorm . The mirabel club was closed when we were there but the mirabel park is better for kids as it has waterslides etc . Why dont u email the mirabel beach and tell them you are thinking of booking but would like to use all the facillities in beach and park . i did and they gave us 2 bands as well as other upgrades . Dont get me wrong u can still use the waterslides if you have booked the beach but the extra band lets you eat n drink there too. If you need there email address pm me . Hope this is of help to you

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: jaz mirabel beach

Hiya. Are all three hotels together? Which one has the slides and which is closest to the beach?

any info will help.