We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 Mth old at RAM

Great Yarmouth...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
8 Mth old at RAM

Hi there can anyone tell me if everything ok for infants here. Is there a kids channel on tv for evenings? What type of cot is provided wooden or travel cot?

Any tips would be great.

Thanks in advance :)

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,426 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 Mth old at RAM

Your 8 month old must be very advanced if he or she can watch television! But I think a cartoon channel is bound to be available.

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 Mth old at RAM

Which month are you going? Sharm can be extremely hot so you'll need to take extra care with a little one.

Great Yarmouth...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 Mth old at RAM

Im going in the next week or so :)

Great Yarmouth...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 Mth old at RAM

My child likes sounds and colours music on kids tv etc.occassionally.

Edited: 26 February 2014, 09:22
UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 Mth old at RAM

Plenty of channels on the in room TV

Whilst flicking through I am sure there were kiddies channels but maybe not in English but don't suppose that matters

Plenty of shade to be had and around the activity pool , beach bar area, there are plenty of flat pathways for strolling with the pushchair. Also if you want to go for a longer walk , if you head down to the beach there is a flat smooth path that links the hotels and makes for a pleasant walk

There is a long jetty and people were on there with pushchairs but its a bit uneven due to the wooden slats but not impossible if you want to walk along it.

The beach bar is shaded and nice for lunch

The meals are served buffet style in four or five interconnected restaurants.

I would suggest taking a table on the terrace outside thevTagine restaurant / Italian restaurant. The terraces are spacious a bit less crowded than say the inside seating.

Great fresh baked croissants in the morning

Barbecue in the evening

Staff are very friendly and helpful

The whole site is fairly level , the ramps from the activity area up to the restaurant level are steeper than you might expect, but parents were more than able to push strollers up the ramp

There is one small lift connecting the ground floor to reception

There are no other lifts in the complex so might be as well to request a ground floor room

The relaxation area is quieter but the activity area is more open and you have better access to the beach bar and beach.

Here I a link to he hotel brochure. Email the hotel for a room , avoid ones beginning with18## or thevPrmo rooms

http://goo.gl/g6NyV

Edited: 26 February 2014, 12:55
6. Re: 8 Mth old at RAM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay