We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sterling notes

accrington
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sterling notes

do the atm machines that change money to Egyptian pound take torn/used English notes or do they have to be clean crisp?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sterling notes

Hi bobby

I've never had a problem, just make sure you flatten them out and turn down any upturned corners

Karen

accrington
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sterling notes

thanks,how is the weather at the moment?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sterling notes

Hi bobby

Mid 30,s at the moment with a nice breeze

Karen

england
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sterling notes

Thanks for the post about the weather - hubby was concerned it was getting too hot - silly man that nice breeze will cool him down perfect.

Re mozzies - hear that due to the hot winter the little blighters are in abundance - got plenty of stuff to take with us and will top up with OFF when in resort and problems for you Karen with them. ?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sterling notes

Hi happy tripper

We use off when we leave the room in the evening and I'm happy to say neither of us have been bit :-)

If we are going to a bar by the sea then I take it with us to top up if needed

Karen

cardiff
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sterling notes

How much is off over there? And is it easy to get? We are staying at the coral sea aqua club, we arrive in 2 weeks (9th may) for our first ever visit to sharm #cant#wait

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sterling notes

Hi

I've just bought a can of off for 36LE in the metro supermarket in Nabq, 5 min walk from your hotel

Karen

8. Re: sterling notes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay