We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

governor amwaj hotel nabq bay

Denbigh, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
governor amwaj hotel nabq bay

hi i was just wondering if anyone has used the hotels taxi pickup from the airport or more to the point do they supply an airport to the hotel service.any info would be much appreciated as i am trying to sort out a private tranfer thanking you in advance

wakefield uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: governor amwaj hotel nabq bay

don't know about this exact hotel but we usually e mail hotel we are going to and request a transfer and all have been able to provide something

usually a better class taxi than you would get by just getting one outside airport but the price you pay reflects this were going in a couple of days and have been quoted 15 euros

the biggest problem I find is getting a working e mail address for the hotel

2. Re: governor amwaj hotel nabq bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:15