We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tirana aqua park reviews

Stoke On Trent...
Level Contributor
52 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
tirana aqua park reviews

we are a group of twelve going here in august. the reviews lately seem to range from the good being brilliant and the bad being very worrying. has anyone got a honest overview of this hotel particulary the food/dining side. do we need to budget for eating out more then we had hoped.

thanks .

want to be excited but reviews are a bit concerning lately.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

Hi we are a group of 6 going in November & I'm getting a bit worried because the reviews seem to be getting worse by the minuite, will have to keep an eye on them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

We're going in a few weeks and have had the same problem. They tend to focus on the entertainment/ staff- which to be honest we'll probably be venturing to Naama bay for anyway (never been a fan of hotel entertainment).

What I find even more worrying is that the "brilliant" reviews seem to all be from people that have never reviewed any other hotels before...which makes me very suspicious! I always discredit reviews unless the poster has reviewed a few places for this reason...also watch out for reviewers who claim to "never have been to Egypt before", but have reviewed a few hotels in the region (also there was one poster who reviewed Tirana on 3 separate occasions)- whilst claiming never to have been Sharm before!

I returnto the UK on the 17th July and i'll make sure i'll post an honest review to help others like us out.

I also think it depends on what people define as "good food". Myself personally will probably make do on burger and chips and pasta etc... (based on my own mindset that at least if your foods fried it will have killed any germs).

Edited: 09 June 2014, 10:41
England
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

I have just come back from this hotel on 01/06/14. Read my review I have tried to be honest

I have stayed at, The Coral Sea Resort twice. The Holiday Village, and The Reef Oasis all in Sharm.

This was the worst by far. I honestly would not waste my two weeks holiday at this hotel EVEN IF IT WAS FREE. That's the truth.

Newcatle
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

Reviews will always differ, depending on peoples likes and dislikes.

We've been there for the past 3 years and can't fault the hotel one bit. The staff are really good, just treat them like the way you would like to be treated yourself and everything will be fine.

Stoke On Trent...
Level Contributor
52 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

thanks i will keep an eye out for your review, we are not fussy or complaining people but when you save hard all year you want it to be good. hope your hols go well.

Stoke On Trent...
Level Contributor
52 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

will post our reviews on return in august

Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

We go in 4 weeks today and I'm really worried about this now too :( I've actually considered changing hotel but this close to leaving I think it would be costly.

The reviews have gone really downhill and it's not looking good is it...

Stoke On Trent...
Level Contributor
52 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

hi yeah i have thought about changing too but too costly and difficult,also you again not sure what you getting. we booked this after research and trailing through reviews it's all you can do really. i suppose years ago you did not have trip advisor etc it was glossy brochures and travel agents recommendations. we will have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for a good hol, let me know when you return how it went. i have considered even emailing the hotel and expressing our concerns, not sure of guest relations contact yet.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

I myself am also fly out 4 weeks today I have just been reading reply from guest relations feed back from review approx 3 days ago maybe worth a read and. Perhaps put your mind at ease a little.

Edited: 10 June 2014, 20:14
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: tirana aqua park reviews

Myself and 15 others ranging from the age of 3 to 83 are going on the 22nd June and also I,m getting a bit sceptic regarding those review's, I will also post a honest review, as with all genuine holiday reviewer's,Regard I the food issues, if the food is edible I would,not really complain anyway, it is what it it is and I don't,t think that it is enough of an issue to prevent you returning, you would just be more were the next time.

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay