We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos questions ...

uk
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rixos questions ...

Hi all, we're going to rixos early august (2 adults and son of 12 in standard room) and have a few questions, which I've looked for but couldn't find, if anyone can help -

Is there a kettle etc in room

Where and when can you get get ice cream/lollies and are they branded

Is there a patisserie/tea and cakes in the afternoon

Are branded drinks available at all the bars

Is there table tennis anywhere ( son recently obsessed!)

Thanks for help anyone - anicehol

Runcorn, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Rixos questions ...

Probably travel republic or directly with the hotel. It's worth trying a few sites for best deal

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
234 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Rixos questions ...

Hi

Try Travel Republic, Fleetway Travel, Asda Travel, Booking.Com. We went to the Rixos in May with Travel Republic going again in Sept with Fleetway Travel. Shop around for the best deal. Saying that nothing available after April net year.

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Rixos questions ...

We have booked with Sunshine.com for 28th December to Rixos best price at the time when I booked it, used Travel Republic independently last time we were there, flights easyjet. then and again now. Also Bacardi gold and ordinary Bacardi AI. Was a bit disappointed when there last October as they said Baileys were in the package but when we arrived I asked Kelly Walmsley (Guest Relations Manager) why there was none at the time, she replied it will be here in a couple of days time we are waiting delivery. as the 10 days went on still no Baileys. One night I asked one of the head barmen when is the Baileys arriving for which he replied, it is no longer on the AI. Shame they did not tell me straight away!!!! At least I know now and I can take some from Gatwick for my late "one for the road".

st.neots cambs
4 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Rixos questions ...

hi.does anyone know if rixos was formerly grand azur

London
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Rixos questions ...

Yes you are correct, Royal Grand Azure.

warrington
Level Contributor
515 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Rixos questions ...

Thanks for the replies on where to book.

uk
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Rixos questions ...

Hie all - Actually I should probably have asked what brandy TA included in the Ai as that is what hubs drinks .... Any idea anyone?

Thanks - anicehol

wishaw, north...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Rixos questions ...

Honestly look about the internet then call up Luxury Inspired Escapes....They managed to beat the lowest price I had been quoted And gave me a free upgrade to a deluxe room last year, not only did this once but I went twice in ten weeks!

19. Re: Rixos questions ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay