We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park inn by Radisson

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Park inn by Radisson

Hi, can anyone give me any tips for staying at Park Inn... We travel September 14th, what's the weather like and I'm travelling with a 3 year old so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

Edinburgh, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Park inn by Radisson

i was there for a week in may, what do you want to know??

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park inn by Radisson

Hi, thank you

What were the facilities like for younger children?

How far is the beach?

What is the food really like?

Room preference.... Top vs ground floor?

UK
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park inn by Radisson

Any tips?, yeah, pick a different hotel!!!!

Seriously though, the food is hit and miss, you may get lucky and have decent food, you may have terrible food.

As for room tips, unless you like very loud, awful music, request a room as far from the "Bedouin tent" as possible.

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
654 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park inn by Radisson

stayed a couple of years ago it was fine there is an aqua park attached to the hotel great for the small one , the snacks at lunch were ok if you like pizza chips, burgers etc. also the entertainment weren't that good but as I said it was two years ago, take large glasses as the hotel only serve drinks in small plastic cups they will happily fill your own plastic glass for you

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park inn by Radisson

Thank you :)

6. Re: Park inn by Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay