We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers with Travel Republic

lowestoft suffolk
Level Contributor
733 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers with Travel Republic

Do they have their own or do they use someone else ?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,323 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

Hi

They outsource, but are very good

Karen

lowestoft suffolk
Level Contributor
733 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

Thanks for your help.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

try transfers4u i usually fine them cheaper than most. Have used them loads for Sharm and Turkey and never had a problem

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,974 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

TR are only an agent so don't have anything of their own. They book their transfers through Holiday Taxis who in turn book them through a local company. Transfers4U (part of TC) are only agents as well.

London, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

Hi shiekers

we fly out on Saturday for 2 weeks,booked with travel republic as usual,on the booking confirmation it states we will be collected from the airport by Sinai safaris,we paid £4.00 for the two of us for transfers both ways,thats what I call value for money.

lowestoft suffolk
Level Contributor
733 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

Hi KIETH D, can you let us know how you get on with the transfers when you are back as we have just booked for December with Travel Republic ? We have not used them before so are interested how it goes. Where are you flying from ? as we will be flying from Stansted with Easyjet who also have never used before.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,323 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

Hi

Sinai Safari are a British owned and run company in Sharm.

They are very professional and organised.

I use them them for my transfers and excursions on each of my trips to sharm and have never had any issues, we book direct with them rather than booking travel republic.

Travel republic use one or two other company's for transfers to but I can not comment on them sorry

Karen

London, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

Hi lynnandkev

we have never had a problem with transfers,and we only book the cheapest option -£4.00 return for 2- ,on the last two occasions they have sent a private car, to pick up the two of us,they are always there waiting for us in arrivals.

as previously stated in the reviews , they don't run their own transfers,but use other reliable companys in the resort ,you will find out which company you are being collected by,in the final transfer booking confirmation.

the first time we visited sharm,we travelled with Thomas cook ,after getting on the transfer coach and waiting an hour for all the punters to turn up,they then stopped at every hotel en-route to naama bay,we were eventually dropped off 2.5 hours after getting on the coach,NEVER AGAIN.the most stops we have had with TR is 3.

Living near and working at heathrow airport , guess where were flying from ???????

the only problem flying from lhr, is you can't fly direct,you have to transfer at Cairo,but this doesn't bother us as there are quick change -overs available.also if travelling via cairo-you will need to get a visa at cairo airport for onward travel to sharm .

will update you when we get back

cheers for now

keith

lowestoft suffolk
Level Contributor
733 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

We have also gone for the cheaper transfer and paperwork they have sent says Blue Sky and representative will be waiting for us in arrivals hall so we shall see. Its looking very positive.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
114 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers with Travel Republic

We are going out on the 17th July 14 to Sea Gardens in Nabq Bay - we also have booked with Travel Republic and it was only £15.98 for 3 of us return (in a cab), which seems cheap as the travel company wanted £8 each way per person, which would have been £48 in total and that was for a shuttle Bus not the Cab..........hopefully we have a got a good deal :)

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay