We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Hi

Thinking of booking this hotel and wondered if anyone out there could advise what the difference is between a promo garden room and a luxry or superior room? I have to say that the hotel looks absolutely amazing.

Regards.

Sue

Kent
Level Contributor
7,027 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

wow that is a good price!! something to look forward too thru our horrible winters

Kent
Level Contributor
7,027 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

if you can find 1baloo trip report he posted every day, good reading

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
778 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Lorrabell,

I told you your on NO COMMISSION! ;)))

To anyone thinking of choosing this hotel....DO IT!!!

1Baloo

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

Managed to find it brilliant reading; excellent insight to the Cleopatra. Answered so many questions I had. Thanks 1baloo very informative and entertaining.

Sue

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

I have read that they do an ultra inclusive do any of you know how much extra this would cost ?

Thanks In advance

16. Re: Cleopatra Luxury Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay