We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E- cig

essex
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
E- cig

Having recently given up smoking ,I am using the e- cigarette ,can anyone tell me did they have any problems through customs ,thanks

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
411 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E- cig

Hi Nessa,

I took an e-cigarette through customs without any problems last year, so hopefully it is still the same now.

Jemma

essex
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E- cig

Hi Jemma ,thanks for your reply ,did you put the liquid in hand luggage ?

lowestoft suffolk
Level Contributor
733 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E- cig

I would like to commend you both for giving up the cigs. I personally have lost my mother to cancer caused directly from smoking and I wish more people would make the effort you have made to stop. Well done.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,084 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E- cig

Any liquid that is needed for vaping the e-cig, if it is in your hand luggage has to be placed in your see-through plastic transparent bag to be screened by security. Any back up liquid bottles to refill your e-cig is best packed in your checked in luggage, depending on how many you are taking with you......other wise put them in your 1 litre plastic bag if they fit within the rules.

Angie.

Kent
Level Contributor
97 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E- cig

my husband took his in his hand luggage 2 weeks ago no problems at all

essex
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E- cig

Thanks to you all ,very much appreciated :)

7. Re: E- cig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay