We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August roll call jaz mirabel beach

5 posts
Save Topic
August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Whoop whoop I'm going tomorrow (august 2nd) and just can't wait. I'm hoping the hotel and area are really nice as it's my 1st time in nabq bay ☺

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

We're going on 16th for a week, might ask you for some 'top tips' when you get back.

Have a great time.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Thank you but I can't give you top tips as I'm going for 2 weeks and don't get back till the 17th.

Hope you have a great time to.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

hi jojo,

we go on the 21st to the jaz mirabel beach, perhaps you can give us a few tips please, have a great time

Level Contributor
65 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Currently here now best tip is to bring your own plastic cups for around the pool the ones they use are small paper cups we brought two cheap ones from wilkinsons that can almost hold a pint, the staff are happy to fill them for you and it stops having to go back to the bar as much , other tip is buy beach shoes (look them up) as the beach is gritty and full of coral, you can get these from sports direct for less than a tenner, these are essential if you want to go in the sea

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Hi Jimbo,

Thanks for the tips about the cups, have already got our shoes from sports direct, as we needed some last year , at Club Magic life

Thanks again

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Hi Jimbo,

We have the beach shoes (from Sports Direct) already packed, Good tip about the plastic cups, will get some.

Do you know if the rule of men having to wear long trousers in the adult restaurant has been lifted? (as some recent Trip Advisor reviews suggest).

Thanks for your time. Steve.

Level Contributor
65 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Hi Steve

the dress code has been relaxed for the adult restaurant, people have been wearing shorts, however I'm not sure about the a la carte restaurants tho as I wore trousers when we visited, however I will check at reception and confirm, I took a couple of pairs with me and only knew about the dress code change when we got to the restaurant, if you have anymore questions just ask

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Thanks for the info,

I don't normally wear long trousers on holiday so would be good to know.

You obviously have Internet connection there, is it via the hotel's WiFi or do you have a WiFi dongle gizmo?

Steve

Level Contributor
65 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

The hotel gives you 150mb to use which isn't a lot, we booked a portable WiFi unit from Sinai excursions it was £35 for two weeks with a £50 returnable deposit, it's very portable so we take it everywhere , you can't Do downloads or use YouTube but it's great for browsing and Facebook etc

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: August roll call jaz mirabel beach

Thanks again, will have to book one of those for us (Facebook Instagram etc).

Steve

Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay