We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked for September 2015!

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked for September 2015!

It's not a question, just wanted to say that I've finally booked by flights and hotel for Sept 2015.

Only 394 days to go until 10 nights in the Rixos!! Questions nearer the time for best rooms etc.

I'm very excited.

Nichola

warrington
Level Contributor
545 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

Nichols I'm just looking at Rixos for June. Who did you book with.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 21:42
warrington
Level Contributor
545 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

Nichola I'm just looking at Rixos for June. Who did you book with.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 21:43
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

Hi Nichola,We go on Thursday 2 more sleeps woohoo, we are already looking for next August but the prices are a lot more than this year did you get a good deal? Duncan

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

Hi Dawn,

I booked through Cosmos.

Hi Duncan,

Yes I think I did get a good price as everywhere I've been looking it's been over £2k per couple (there's the bf & I and another couple going) but with Cosmos flying with Monarch, in two deluxe rooms it's just over £1700 for the 10 nights.

I normally book separate too but this package deal seemed like a good price compared with when I've looked previously the Rixos has always been out of our budget.

Nichola

Kent
Level Contributor
6,313 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

rixos looks sooooooooo nice and always has great reviews, if i go back would defo like to stay there, but yes it is one of the dearest, but seems worth it

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

My thoughts exactly Lorrabell. The couple we're going with have never been to Egypt before either so hopefully they'll love the hotel.

Nichola

7. Re: Just booked for September 2015!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay