We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jaz Mirabel club

Gainsborough...
13 posts
Save Topic
jaz Mirabel club

Just a quick question have just booked the jaz Mirabel club for September after being told we could use the restaurants and bars of the other hotels on the complex.After reading a few reviews it seem this may not be the case.Anybody know what you can actually use.Thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jaz Mirabel club

Just back and we could only get water or the diluted juice from the other hotels. We were staying at the Beach and I asked at the Park for a sprite and was told no.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
60 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jaz Mirabel club

I have just returned and used the facilities in beach even though I stayed in jazz, I used their restaurants and bars and even their towel hut on the way to the beach. The wristbands are different colours but no one questioned this - we tended to stay in park anyway as it was convenient to the room. The rep told us we could use both hotels facilities and we did.

Maybe it's who you book with as some people in our hotel had different wristbands despite staying in the same block of rooms.

3. Re: jaz Mirabel club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay