We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Garden and Sister Hotels

Solihull
Level Contributor
99 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Garden and Sister Hotels

We have booked to go to the Sea Gardens hotel. I have had a look at their website, however it is not the best to navigate therefore I have a couple of questions:

Is there the all inclusive facility on the beach - e.g. a bar and any food outlets?

What ar the different types of restaurants which are available across the three complexes and can you only use each of the a la carte ones only once per stay?

Anything else you think I will find helpful please let me.

Thanks

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Garden and Sister Hotels

Hi

There are bars on the beach area where you can get drinks and as far as I am aware they serve the same food as the pool bars (hot dogs, pizza, burgers and chips) although I am not certain of this as we were never at the beach over lunch time.

In each of the 3 hotels there is the main restaurants which do theme nights each evening, so if there is a particular night you like or dislike you have two other themes to choose from.

The a la carte restaurants are Lebanese, Japanese, French and a fish restaurant. You can eat in 3 of the 4 during your stay, but you have to choose between the French and Japanese, you can't do them both.

On a whole we found the food to be very good. It was our first 2 week holiday (previously never stayed away longer than a week) and we were worried about our children who can be fussy eaters, but we never had a problem.

We stayed from July 21st to August 4th so hopefully this info should be correct. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Sarah.

2. Re: Sea Garden and Sister Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay