We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CSAC Loyalty upgrade

Stafford shire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
CSAC Loyalty upgrade

hi I'm planning on visiting CSAC in January and have been told any guests who return for a third visit automatically get a "Gold upgrade" Can anyone confirm if this is true and what the benefits of the upgrade are as opposed to the standard.

thanks in advance

Stafford shire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

Bump

Stafford shire
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

Bump

burnley uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

Seeing no one wants to answer your question, I suggest you you email the hotel directly and ask them what benifits you get.Hope this helps

warrington
Level Contributor
524 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

Check it the hotel as a Facebook group where previous guests would be happy to answer your question. Lots of the other hotels have them

London, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

I've seen on one of the reviews that if you let the hotel staff know that you have visited before you get a gold wristband which gives you a few extra privileges but I'm not sure what the privileges are.

Have a great holiday :)

burnley uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

Coral Sea Aqua Resort does have a group on Facebook, I asked about gold wristbands benifits, and had a few replies.

7. Re: CSAC Loyalty upgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay