We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

Which Sandy Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

Hi,

I have been corresponding with Emma Levy at Lawson Rock for a couple of months now, and had even come to an agreement regarding one of the units. However, when I started inquiring about paying the deposit with VISA, I have not had any responses from her for the last 3 weeks or so, and when I called just now,, it says number is no longer in service?? Is something happening with the condo rentals?

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

As far is I know nothing is wrong with the rentals. All landlines on the island though have new numbers. If you are calling a 445 number you have to add a 2 in front so 2445.

Hope this helps

seattle
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

I stay at Sundancers which is next door every year, and was at LR just last month for breakfast.Everything looked just fine, the grounds were immaculate and everyone was working so... Sometimes email to the island disappears in cyberspace and with the phone change I would just be patient and keep trying. LR is in a great location and is one of the most upscale places on the island so you're probably fine.

3. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 19:03
Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

Thanks! I managed to get through -adding the "2" was the answer. We are booked in LionFish 108 next January Starting the countdown.........

Florida
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

We too can't wait. We are booked at Lawson Rock form Feb 4th to March 3. Will send report later.

Florida
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

Is there a gym?

7. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 19:03
roatan, honduras
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

contact jonathan@roatanlife.com about this situation

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

I visited Lawson Rock and this place is really, really nice. Loved the condo I looked at. We were interested in a long term rental. Private roof top pool, small but nice. The inside of the unit we looked at was just fabulous. We liked the are as well. Very close to West End and a quick trip from the airport. There is a restaurant there on property. We stopped in and had a drink. Did not look at a menu but really nice guy behind the bar. Over all this place is lovely, except the beach. There is turtle grass all the way up to the beach. As long as this doesn't bother you, you will love Lawson Rock. It is very upscale. For me it was a deal breaker.

10. Re: Can an expert help re: Lawson Rock condos?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Sandy Bay
More Sandy Bay Topics