We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mametree

Kelowna
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Topic
Mametree

Has anyone ever stayed here, and can tell me where aproximately they are located, like from sundowner's, thank you

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
878 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mametree

I can't picture this place at all, but based on their somewhat vague website description, I put it up on the hillside behind West End, coming out onto the main street somewhere close to the church, at the southern edge of Half Moon Bay. Sundowners would be close to the center of Half Moon.

Roatan
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mametree

Somewhere on the hill behind the little strip mall.

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,029 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mametree

If the photo on the opening web site page is from one of their bungalows.... it looks to be someplace behind the Dolphin Hotel on the hill. I say this cause the pier to the right of the pic belongs to Coconut Tree.

This pic shows you the roof and edge of Coconut Trees restaurant.

http://mametrees.com/Mame/Images/41.jpg

If ya know what you are looking at you can place Sundowners past the yellow building one can see through the trees.

I would be tempted to email them to find out how one gets up the hill...perhaps you go from the other side, the road to West Bay.

Next time I am down you can bet I will walk out on Coconut Tree's pier and look up the hill.

Kelowna
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mametree

Bump,

I really need help, can a 80 year old woman do the rd or trail, she uses a walker...I sent an email to the resort, but the comunication with the manager is not so great...she send me back things that are hard to interpet.

HELP

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mametree

Cole,

Sent you a T.A. message.

6. Re: Mametree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about West End