We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place for a massage?

Which West End hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oaktown 510
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Good place for a massage?

Looking for a good spot to get a message in West End.

Anyone know of a place?

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place for a massage?

Serenity in West Bay is very good 50 min. full body deep tissue 50 bucks

Sidney, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place for a massage?

Got to be honest, did not love the massage at Serenity Spa. The person administering did not really know what she was doing and almost injured one of my knees in the process.

There are qualified private massage therapists on the island who will come to your hotel. Ask the hotel managers, they know who the good ones are.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place for a massage?

Im on the island 10 + times a year as we own a home in WB and we use serenity every time and have not had a bad massage ever. Come to think about it is there such a thing as a bad massage? LOL!!

Roatan
Level Contributor
621 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place for a massage?

Sante Wellness at Parrot Tree does a really nice massage in a beautiful private setting. You can have it on the beach if you like. You take off from the marina at Parrot Tree. Reservations necessary and when you get to the Marina just pick up the phone that's located there and call the owners who will come over in a boat and get you.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good place for a massage?

I don't think Sante's open anymore, at least they were shut down for awhile. Baan Suerte in Sandy Bay, Barefoot Cay, and Pineapple Spa are all massage options, but none of them are in West Bay. I'm sure I've seen a massage place in by the car rental in West End, but that was awhile ago.

6. Re: Good place for a massage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about West End
Recent Conversations