We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roatan Islands - Keyhole Bay Community

Fort McMurray...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Roatan Islands - Keyhole Bay Community

We have a choice to stay either at Keyhole Bay building or at Views of Sunset Estates 3B. Did anyone stay there? I can't seem to find any reviews for these two properties. Thanks!

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
891 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roatan Islands - Keyhole Bay Community

Sorry, have not stayed at either and I suspect that both would be more than adequate accomadation, although Sunset should be the more economical of the two. You are however looking places in two quite different locations. Keyhole is set between the shore and the main road to West Bay, and would be something like a ten minute walk to the main West Bay beach. They have water access within the complex but it would be a stretch to call it a beach. Sunset is located on the hill behind West End, just a couple of minutes walk into town. It kind of depends on what you're looking for, but of course they are only a $3 water taxi apart so you are not picking one area exclusively regardless of the choice.

West Bay, Honduras
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roatan Islands - Keyhole Bay Community

Do you mean Sunset Villas 3B?

Fort McMurray...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roatan Islands - Keyhole Bay Community

Yes and now I know it's completely two different areas. I really like the location of Sunset Villas, closer to town.

Edited: 13 December 2013, 03:04
4. Re: Roatan Islands - Keyhole Bay Community

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about West End
Recent Conversations