We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

oxford england
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

We are visiting Panjim for the day travelling from cavelossim. We plan to shop for a bit - is there a mall there? Also we'd like to go to a nice restaurant early evening. Are there any boat trips we can do? Anything else we should be doing?

Patna, India
Level Contributor
175 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

We went to Caculo mall in Panjim, I believe it is the best mall there although its no great shakes but it is ok. There are also a couple of restaurants attached to the mall, I believe I saw Mainland China and another i forget.

You could also get on a one hour boat cruise in the evening which leaves from the jetty nearby, its pleasant experience with live dances aboard.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

My two favourite restaurants in Panjim would be the Hotel Venite restaurant and Viva Panjim, Dehli Darbar is also good but very touristy these days.

UK/Goa
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

Yes Vinite is lovely.

Especially if you sit on the balconies.

A few years back it had bird paintings on the walls.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

I agree with StAlex on Venite (31st January Road in the old Latin Quarter).....an experience not to be missed!

Wolf

5. Re: Shopping, nice restaurant, boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Panjim
Recent Conversations