We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eravikulam Booking

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Eravikulam Booking

Hello

Understand that we have 1 hour slots for visiting Eravikulam NP in bus. Can we book 2 slots (1hr) consecutively? IF yes, should we have to return down and go up again or can continue to be there and return when the second slot gets over? Please suggest, want to spend at least couple of hours.

Thanks in advance.

3 replies to this topic
National Capital...
4 posts
1 review
1. Re: Eravikulam Booking

Hi SChandar,

The 1 hours slot is just for entering the park. That is to manage the crowd rush, they have divided the entry in time slots, otherwise you can spend more time inside the park i spoke to the KTDC officials, they said that on one ticket you can spend 2 hours inside. I had booked the tour for one of my friend and I booked two different slots for them one to see the park in the morning and then again one slot in the evening. They loved the evening light (if you are interested in photography).

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Eravikulam Booking

Thanks very much appreciate the help...

Kochi (Cochin...
1 post
3. Re: Eravikulam Booking

Hi,

I have booked online entry ticket to Eravikulam National Park on 30 Sept, 2018 (Sunday) 1200 noon slot.. I am not sure whether I can take my car upto the Eravikulam National Park OR should I leave the car in Old Munnar town itself and take their Department Bus from there? There is no one answering in the online chat to my query. Please assist. Thanks. Hari.

Reply to: Eravikulam Booking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted