We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munnar weather in February

Queensland Australia
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Munnar weather in February

Please can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in Munnar in February. What is the temperature range?

Thank you.

Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,206 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munnar weather in February

Hi

Temperatures are between 15 to 25 Degrees during February and March, pretty much like the Melbourne weather in February.

Rajan

2. Re: Munnar weather in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2009, 20:05
Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
3,206 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Munnar weather in February

wow Fazeel

Looks like both of us have posted at the same time.

Check the time stamps on our posts.

The temperate ranges are EXACT and too good to be coincidental.

Rajan

Cochin
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Munnar weather in February

Thank you Rajan. It is a nice comment.

surrey
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Munnar weather in February

I stayed in Munnar 19th - 22nd Jan 2009, in the day from around 9.30 - 10a.m the weather is lovely, warm/hot and you can wear cotton trousers or even shorts and sleeveless tops and open shoes, around 6'ish it began to cool down and a fleece or cardigan is useful if not necessary as were proper shoes and socks. In the hotel I was in we had to ask for extra blankets as there was only one on the bed, so we got an extra blanket, an eiderdown and a fan heater. The nights were very cold, much colder than I expected as there was no other form of heat in the room, it was an old hotel, maybe in a more modern hotel with better fitting windows the room might not be so cold. I ended up buying a fleece and a shawl in a local market as the sweatshirt jacket I had with me was insufficient. Hope this helps, However being cold was worth it as Munnar was lovely!

6. Re: Munnar weather in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 01:18