We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munnar Hotels

Which Munnar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Munnar Hotels

Best budgetted hotels in munnar

Ramat Hasharon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munnar Hotels

i am looking for the best hotel in the citiy of Munnar, budget is not a problem

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Munnar Hotels

You both are same person or diffrent asking about the same question ? just kidding a bit

You are at best place to get reviewed hotels here on Tripadvisor go for a search. Had you tried it? If not give a try once.

Kolkata
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Munnar Hotels

I tried ...but I am not as much as confidence about this.So can you please suggest some hotels.

India
Level Contributor
233 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Munnar Hotels

Funny questions....

And I wonder, how does one define bes? Woudl it be based on the TA ranking perhaps?!

Anyway, if you like staying in the city, Edassery is probably the best

If you like nature, I would suggest tall trees

And if you like staying in the midst of a tea garden, then all the 3 estate lodges are good.

Kolkata
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Munnar Hotels

Need good hotels in Munnar with budgetted cost and also not in crowded place.

6. Re: Munnar Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 12:34
Edited: 13 January 2014, 12:34
7. Re: Munnar Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 12:34
India
Level Contributor
233 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Munnar Hotels

@ Samrat

have a look at this list and choose places away from the city center.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g303881-c2-Munnar_Ker…

A good thing in Munnar is - any place 10-15 minutes walk from Edassery si quiet.

Munnar, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Munnar Hotels

check Blue bells Valley resort www.vondervalk.com

Ernakulam, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Munnar Hotels

The best hotel in Munnar is WINDEREMERE website. www.windermeremunnarm.com. tel nos. +91-4865-230512, 230693, 230978 also you may call +91-484-2425757, 2425237. Happy holidays.