We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggest must visit places in Munnar as a Honeymoon Trip

Which Munnar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Suggest must visit places in Munnar as a Honeymoon Trip

Hi Guys,

Could you please suggest me must visit places in Munnar(2 days) and Trivandrum(2 days) as I will be on Honeymoon Trip in the month of October. I dont have much idea about the placs actually and really dont wanna waste my limited days by visiting less attractive places. Please suggest.

Thanks.

Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggest must visit places in Munnar as a Honeymoon Trip

Hi

in munnar you can do

Day-1- Mattupetty Direction-Flower Garden,Photo Point,Honey Tree,Mattupetty dam-boating,Shooting point,Echo point,Kundala lake,Top Station

Day-2 Eravikulam national park,Afternoon-Tata tea museum,Evening-watching martial arts& kathakali

Stay in kovalam instead of trivandrum

one day for kovalam beaches and other day for a day trip to poovar islands and kanyakumari

Kerala, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
Level Contributor
2,655 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggest must visit places in Munnar as a Honeymoon Trip

Also please keep in mind that the drive from Munnar to Trivandrum is approx 8 hours

you may consider Kumarakom lake side resort and houseboat stay if you are looking for an alternate destination

Edited: 25 August 2014, 11:12
3. Re: Suggest must visit places in Munnar as a Honeymoon Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:17