We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharma Guest house-Feedback

Which Amritsar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
Sharma Guest house-Feedback

Hi, I have been told that Sharma guest house is clean , yet very cost effective guest house opposite to golden temple. Planning to visit on 2nd week to Oct. 09. Can anyone give me feedback about how is Sharma guest house. Mahnaseing Road Near Jallialwalla Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab, 143006

Thanks

Chetan

Amritsar, India
Level Contributor
216 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharma Guest house-Feedback

HI Chetan

in all honesty places near the inner parts of Amritsar esp closer to golden temple are little limited on space, so you will find yourself in a smallish room. Not any star facilities are available this close to the inner city. This is a general overview cant say specifically about Sharma Guest House.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,607 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharma Guest house-Feedback

indian jones is right !

We stayed at Khurana or may be (khanna)Guest House in a lane very close to the Golden Temple. The Bathroom window opened in Jaliawalan Bagh...

The room was small, but I was OK as it was handy for early morning Palki Ceremony and it was for one night only....

3. Re: Sharma Guest house-Feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2010, 04:47