We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Amritsar to Srinagar

Which Amritsar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
2 posts
Save Topic
From Amritsar to Srinagar

Can somebody tell us what the best way is to travel from Amritsar to Srinagar? By Taxi? Bus or Train?

We want to do the trip in one day.

Calcutta, West...
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

i m asking for volvo service.............not delux

Amritsar, India
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

g8

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

Amritsar to srinagar volvo bus service available in october or not ? how much fare per person.

amritsar
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

is it possible to go from amritsar to srinagar by personel car

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,380 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

Amritsarr to Srinagar can be done in private car. You need to be experienced in driving on hilly terrain.

Edited: 08 July 2013, 13:46
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
310 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

Hello,

Can go by road but journey is pretty long and be prepared for mountainous roads. Amritsar - Jammu took 5-6 hrs. And another 8 hrs from Jammu to Pahalgam (record time, as it's at late night - early morning travel will be better though). Else, I will definitely suggest go by air. Saves you lots of time too.

Regards,

Panda

Haldia, India
10 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

Can anyone tell me if there is any bus service from amritsar to srinagar....if yes what is the fare & how to book for 4 persons on 27th March, 2014. If not , then car service including fare & booking details.

Thanks .

Haldia, India
10 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

Can u tell me if there is any bus service from Amritsar to Srinagar....if yes what is the fare & how to book for 4 persons on 27th March, 2014. If not , then car service including fare & booking details. Train service is not possible for me.

Thanks .

19. Re: From Amritsar to Srinagar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:17