We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good massage spa in amritsar?

12 posts
Save Topic
Any good massage spa in amritsar?

Hi im visting amritsar end of this month for about month. I live in usa young boy. I was wondering if there is massage place in amritsar. I have back pain sometimes from not moving so much. Because of my trucking business in new jersey i dunt move alot all day sitting and sleeping all night. Can someone guide me towards good massage spa. Money is not my concern. Just want relaxing massage.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
291 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good massage spa in amritsar?

Hi ZiDDi...you definitely have an interesting screen name :)

If you're looking for a 'nice', 'relaxing' massage, amritsar isn't the best place...It's a small holy city and i don't think they'll have that services there (unless there's someone who's providing an average massage services at unreasonable charges).

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good massage spa in amritsar?

There is a spa named LA THAI SPA. you should visit the place, because its the only authentic spa in amritsar.

I have personally been there, its Awsome!

The Charges are reasonable and has an excellent interior. One of the best spas i have been to.

Hope i have helped..

3. Re: Any good massage spa in amritsar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 07:20