We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swaraj resorts bharatpur

Pune
Level Contributor
5 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
swaraj resorts bharatpur

hello . we are trying to plan a holdiay in bharatpur in nov this year.

i was looking for swaraj resort bharatpur reviews and could find that they are all contradictory. on one side people are happy and on other people are extrmely unhappy with unclean and stinking toilets ,worn and torn linen ,,untrained and insuffiencent staff etc etc. can Mr Jaisal Faujdar who is responding who is only responding to the good reviews clarify my doubts by answering my question please ?

also can people who have recently gone to this resort , guide exactly and correctly please .

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,061 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swaraj resorts bharatpur

In Bharatpur, ITDC Hotel is the best located hotel. It is inside the park. Though, service is not up to the mark but location of the hotel is good.

Edited: 29 July 2012, 12:48
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: swaraj resorts bharatpur

Did you go to this resort during the month of November 2012? We are planning for December. please can you share your opinion about this hotel??

Pune
Level Contributor
5 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: swaraj resorts bharatpur

we stayed at the Bharatpur Ashok inside the santuary. Location is very good . i have already reviewed this hotel . if you book online you can get the room at 2250 /-

Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: swaraj resorts bharatpur

As one of the guests put it, if i am not mistaken, I think the reason for the contradictory reviews is that the families were booking the backpacker rooms to save money. those rooms are extremely cheap and basically meant for backpackers and super budget travelers (rs.400-900). Those rooms are extremely basic, and no-frills.

5. Re: swaraj resorts bharatpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 16:16