We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

complete flexiable & economy package

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
complete flexiable & economy package

hi this is kalpesh shah & my fly r planning 2 visit & see rajasthan 3rd week of nov 2012 it includes 1 night camel ride in dessert too & much more , i know 5 dats r very 2 see complete rajasthan . kindly help me & make my trip a successfull. call me on 9820739830

Mentioned in this post
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: complete flexiable & economy package

Hi kalpesh,

Go via overnight train to save money of hotel rooms .

You can take train udaipur - jaipur- jaisalmer-jodhpur -Mumbai.

Hotel you can book according to budget and review on tripadvisor

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: complete flexiable & economy package

i will suggest you do by car because it peak time and at that time we have too much rush in rajasthan. So it very difficult to get train ticket.

I will suggest you udaipur - jodhpur - jaisalmer - bikaner - jaipur or udaipur - jodhpur - jaisalmer - pushkar - jaipur

Spend 02 night in each city apart from pushkar . Camel ride and desert night you will enjoy in jaisalmer .

due to peak season book your hotel asap as per your budget.

thanks

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: complete flexiable & economy package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2017, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Chittaurgarh