We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kodai Sterling Valley View - review

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Topic
Kodai Sterling Valley View - review

Hi,

I am planning to be with my family this week end at Kodai and i was opting for Sterling Valley View since i didnt want to get dumbed into a stereo type hotel where all four walls are closed.

The primary idea to have a valley view and enjoy the mornings and evenings in the hotel with my 2 year old son.

I am getting mixed reviews for SterlingValley View. Pls Advice if i should opt for this resort. My budget is 3k.

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kodai Sterling Valley View - review

Heard that the Lake View has been redone but not quite sure if Valley View has been done up. But, Valley View is set in a good location and you would get what you are looking for, just that the rooms might be a little dated.

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kodai Sterling Valley View - review

Thanks for the advice. What other hotels/cottages in Kodai do you think would give me the valley view with good rooms?

Budget 3K

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kodai Sterling Valley View - review

You may check Yagappa, Kodai Intl, Sivapriya etc. Visit the Kodai Hotels Review page for a more detailed list.

4. Re: Kodai Sterling Valley View - review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 06:16