We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

Nagercoil, India
1 post
Save Topic
can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

pls tel me about weather conditions dere?is it safe to come tomorow morning?

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

Its superb climate with drizzling in after last todays.

your's traveller friend

sichot

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

Hello,

This is Balaji from Chennai. Planning to come to Kodai by car. I know the road from Chenani upto Kodai road is good. Can you please let know the condition of ghat road. Is it safe to drive in ghat road and how many hairpin bends are there?

3. Re: can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 23:17
Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

Chennai- trichy- dindugal- battlagundu kodaikanal. And ghat section is new laid road and has only 2 hair pin pend

your's traveller friend

sichot

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

Madurai to Kodaikanal Bus Timings

(Via Vathalagundu)

01:30, 01:40, 03:30, 05:40, 06:20, 06:45, 07:10, 08:05, 08:46, 09:15, 10:28, 12:00, 12:20, 12:45, 13:20, 14:50, 17:50

6. Re: can I visit kodaikanal tomorow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:16