We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road trip from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Road trip from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari

I was trying to get a train booking from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari but there's only 1 train and it's running full. How is the road-trip from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari? I will be accompanied with my parents who are 65+ years old.

From Kanyakumari, I need to book a train back to Bangalore (origin) but that's also running full. So I was planning to book a train from Madurai instead. Is this a good option? How's the road trip from Kanyakumari to Madurai?

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road trip from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari

Hi...

Welcome to Trip Advisor...

Try doing a tatkal booking, which should be easy. The roads are good but I really don't know how comfortable it would be for the senior citizens as it would be a good 7 hour drive.

Regards

Prasanna

2. Re: Road trip from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 15:05
3. Re: Road trip from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 06:18