We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private tours, away fom crowds

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
private tours, away fom crowds

We have 2 nights to get to koh lanta from phuket , would love to go maya bay camping, could we hire someone to take us on a private sightseeing on a long boat, maybe night snorkeling, so there arent crowds everywhere you go ! than drop us off from phi phi to lanta ,any idea of cost etc, any suggestions, not ragers, and will have12 year old thanks

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: private tours, away fom crowds

Private tours can be arranged. Look at sun island tours and there are many others ...price for 4 star trip: excellent food, ice, clean & safe boat with an english speaking boatman is about 6k thb for a private day out on a boat. You can find other, cheaper boats on beaches and in travel shops — but you get what you pay for. Have a great time!

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: private tours, away fom crowds

I highly highly recommend Lanta Long Tail Tours... EXCELLENT I think their website is www.lantalongtail.com but if that fails just google it. I have a review on their website (well I did last time I checked)

They have set private tours at a really good price and are flexible .. just let them know what you would like to do..

Here is our day out with them back in 2007

travelblog.org/Asia/…blog-115487.html

Reet

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: private tours, away fom crowds

Sorry I misread the above post... try www.mayabaycamping for your Maya Bay Camping.. they are the only ones that do that.. just catch the normal ferry to PP. You will get there by lunch... then go on this tour at 4pm... next morning when you return to PP get the ferry to Ko Lanta... very easy tour to do yourself... and you can now prebook Maya Bay Camping online at their website

Then once at Ko Lanta do try Lanta Long Tail for their 4 island tour snorkelling.. its GREAT!

Reet x

Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: private tours, away fom crowds

thanks 4 all your help, i saw night snorkeling at coral island, does any one have more info ?

5. Re: private tours, away fom crowds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 05:16