We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sri Lanta resort

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sri Lanta resort

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about Sri Lanta resort and the location please?

Bonn
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sri Lanta resort

Hi,

the Sri Lanta resort is absolutly fantastic. We stayed there in February and it was great. The bangulows are in the dschungel , the breakfast is delicious and fresh. They have enough sunbeds and umbrellas (very important). The stuff is very friendly.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,210 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sri Lanta resort

Hi,

don't know the resort but its located on Klong Nin beach, which is about half-way down the west side of the island. In terms of beaches it is mid-way too, its not as developed as the bigger beaches to the north (Long Beach and Klong Dao), but it is more developed than the smaller beaches to the south, Klong Nin has small to medium sized resorts, some shops and restaurants and a few beach bars that tend to get together to do full moon parties. It still has a bit of a hippy backpacker feel to it.

You might find this link useful.

www.lantainfo.com/beaches_klong_nin.htm

sheffield
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sri Lanta resort

Thank you very much for that. I've taken a look at the link too and it all looks very nice. We are going to be there for a week over Christmas and New Year. I've been to Bangkok many times, over the last 10 years for business only, but I've never had the chance to see beyond. This is a completely new experience and I'm really looking forward to it. I'd like to see and do as much as is possible. Does anyone have any suggestions re - boat trips to other islands please?

4. Re: Sri Lanta resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 11:17