We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public mini van Trang aiport to Koh Lanta after 5pm? HELP

HCM city
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Public mini van Trang aiport to Koh Lanta after 5pm? HELP

Dear all,

I am seeking for help. I am arriving to Trang airport at 4:30 pm and out of gate 5pm. I heard that there is no mini van or public transportation to Koh Lanta at this time. Would any one help me to sort out how to get cheap way to Koh lanta at this 5pm and what should I do? I am alone girl travelling.

Anyone visits forum and looking for transport to Koh Lanta on 29th August at late after 5pm as I am going. Please contact me on email thanh_engineer85@yahoo.com. I would love to share cost for private minivan in worst case

Many thanks everyone

Thanh

HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Public mini van Trang aiport to Koh Lanta after 5pm? HELP

You really really need to delete your post and think about safety.

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
515 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public mini van Trang aiport to Koh Lanta after 5pm? HELP

Which airline are you flying? I believe AirAsia offers a transfer service for a fee.

Failing that your choice is likely limited to a private car hire as most scheduled minibuses stop running after 4pm.

HCM city
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public mini van Trang aiport to Koh Lanta after 5pm? HELP

oh no. Not late bus at 5pm. what time is early bus or speed boat from Trang to Koh Lanta? I heard the private mini van is 3,000 THB. Would you recommend me any place to stay in Trang for one night? Many thanks

4. Re: Public mini van Trang aiport to Koh Lanta after 5pm? HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:21