We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me to plan my trip

Delhi
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Please help me to plan my trip

Hi . We are coming to Thailand for 5-6 nights in last week of January in which we would like to stay only one night in Bangkok . Now please help me for another 5 nights . I have read these groups and so far I understand that Aao Nang is a place where we can have beautiful beaches , moving around , bars and shacks also other islands hopping could be done best from here . So should we make 3 nights here so that we can get best of everything ? After this we are left with 2 nights which is the biggest CONFUSION and would need your suggestions .

Where should we take these 2 nights Phi Phi Island or Koh Lanta ? We are very confused should we take Outrigger Phi Phi or Pimalai Koh Lanta ? Since we would have enough enjoyment in Aao Nang for 3 nights so for next two nights we would love to be around some peaceful beautiful beach enjoying the resort . Please if you have anything else to suggest please do .

Thanks for your help :-)

Edited: 24 November 2013, 07:00
perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help me to plan my trip

Hi there

Split your stay so you get best of both world.

Ao nang 3 nights

Koh lanta 2 nights

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,188 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help me to plan my trip

Kog Lanta would be my choice for last 2 nights.

3. Re: Please help me to plan my trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ko Lanta
Recent Conversations