We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Lanta to Phuket - April

mar
Central Coast Sydney
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Lanta to Phuket - April

Hello - We are traveling from Koh Lanta to Phuket in early April - we know there is the ferry that leaves at 1pm, which we will use BUT just wondering are there any Speed boat transfers that you can do at all???? - would love a contact if i can get it - as no one seems to know any names etc??

thanks for your advice in advance

mards

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
49 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Lanta to Phuket - April

There is more than one ferry from lanta to Phuket, I think about 4. We got one at 8am from Lanta. Why do you need a speed boat?

Seattle
Level Contributor
25 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Lanta to Phuket - April

Hi Mar, I would check this site and if you scroll down to the bottom there is an enquiry form to see if they do Koh Lanta to Phuket (instead of the other way around). The guy behind this website is great (i use it often) and will answer your question promptly.

amazinglanta.com/phuket-airport-to-koh-lanta…

mar
Central Coast Sydney
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Lanta to Phuket - April

Hi Schmuly - just wanted to get to Phuket quicker? so just thought i would ask it there is a service.

Thanks adagio I will contact them thanks

Mardi

4. Re: Koh Lanta to Phuket - April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:26