We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi Airport to Koh lanta

London, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi Airport to Koh lanta

Hi

Please could anyone offer any advise. I will be arriving at Koh Lanta Airport at 19:20pm on 23rd December 2014 and looking to book a private taxi transfer direct to my hotel in Koh Lanta using this company.... http://www.krabishuttle.com/

Has anyone had any experience with this company and will there be enough time to make the connecting for over to Lanta???

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,447 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi Airport to Koh lanta

Lots of positive feedback about Krabi Shuttle. You could also just get a car from the transportation desk on the right as you leave Baggage Claim.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krabi Airport to Koh lanta

Hi, I use krabishuttle regularly and it's a really reliable service. Especially good if you get a car with wifi included.

The last car ferries to Lanta leave around 10pm. You should have plenty of time - takes around 45mins to 1hr from Krabi Airport to the pier.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Krabi Airport to Koh lanta

Hi. My wife and I are planning to go soon. We understand it's off peak. Do they still have the shuttles running? What's the best way to go? We are aiming for the northern tip of the island only. Appreciate anyone's advice. Thanks everyone and happy travels :)

4. Re: Krabi Airport to Koh lanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2016, 05:15