We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cookies salad beach

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cookies salad beach

Has anyone stayed at or know anything about Cookies on salad beach can't seem to find any reviews???

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cookies salad beach

I just stayed there, I loved it. The bungalows were really nice and clean. The food is good. And the beach is nice. It is a bit far from the town but you can rent scooters from the hotel. I would deffinatly recomend this hotel!

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cookies salad beach

Thats great thanks for your reply, would you say it was ok for children? I'm staying elsewhere after we get married on ko samui but my friend wants to stay here she has a nine year old girl.

I don't mean is there lots for kids to do or anything cos they'll be doing all the kiddy activities and siteseeing in samui but would a 9 year old girl be ok sunbathing, swimming relaxing on the beach there with her mum, shes quite grown up for her age anyway but i just wanted to make sure it wasn't somewhere like Had Rin etc with lots of backpackers, drinking, partying etc! (i'll be doing this on the other side of the island, hehe).

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cookies salad beach

When I stayed I saw a lot of kids of all different ages swimming in the pool and playing on the beach. I think Had Salad is the perfect place to bring your daughter, it is nice and quiet there. Had Rin is on the other side of the island so you won't really see many party people around.

Manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cookies salad beach

Thanks islandgirl thats good for peace of mind!

Its my friends daughter so she'll be pleased, just looking at the pictures now, it looks gorgeous

5. Re: Cookies salad beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 09:23