We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which side of the Island?

Hamilton NZ
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Which side of the Island?

My husband and I are planning to go to Koh Phanagan for 3 nights next month.I have heard so many good things about the island but I am confused as to where we should stay.We would quite like to do some snorkelling if we could and I have heard that the northwestern side of the island is the place to do this. Am I correct about this or should we pick the eastcoast? Any reccomendations for a nice hotel to stay as well? Thank you in anticipation of someones advice.

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which side of the Island?

Hi Dinana,

You're correct, the North West is the best. We are travelling in Dec and have booked accomodation on Had Salad and Had Chaophao. Have a look at sawadee.com for where to stay, or Phangan-guide.com

B

2. Re: Which side of the Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:19