We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Moon Party

Dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Full Moon Party

Hi,

Me and a friend are looking to visit koh phangnan for the full moon party on feb 10. Is there much accomodation still available and what resorts are within walking distance of the party beach? we have availability at the central cottages, oasis bungalows and baan talay guesthouse.

are there any package tours available that can be booked in thailand?

Thanks

Fort St. John...
Level Contributor
773 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Full Moon Party

Its best to book things when you get there, like tours and such usually. As for accomodations most places are not on the internet.

Tourism is down a bit due to politics. I have also heard the parties arnt was they use to be, so I am sure there will be plenty of space.

2. Re: Full Moon Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 21:16