We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach in September

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
296 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach in September

Staying the first days of september 4 days, wich is the best beach to find accomodation on?

avoiding the full moon party beach

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
296 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach in September

no one can help me??

shewsbury
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach in September

try mae had, Island view cabana ,cheap bungalows on beach, great food ,good snorkeling minutes from your shack, plenty of good places in chaloklum,had yao is nice but gets quite busy around full moon, tong noi pan noi more expensive but lovely beach pretty laid back,good luck, happy travels

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach in September

Hi,

I found this site useful www.phangan-guide.com Hope this helps as there are so many beaches, it depends what you're looking for. B

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
296 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best beach in September

thanks!

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best beach in September

Stayed on Tong Nai Pan Noi in Sept 07 - brilliant swimming and I am sure there is transport to Hat Rin for the party. Think now it's getting a little pricey. My room then was 800 baht a night in a place at the far end of the beach (there was a urninal and a toilet in the bathroom) and towels instead of sheets on the bed other than that perfectly fine.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
296 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best beach in September

How was the weather?

7. Re: Best beach in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2009, 05:33