We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far.....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How far.....

Hi there,

Looking at the Havana resort looks pretty good.. how far is it to get to the full moon party?

cheers,

izzy

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far.....

Do you know what beach it is?

Dont stress too much .. ALL resorts will offer a drop off/pick up service to the FMP.. and if you decide to go home early there is stacks of taxis waiting to take you....

When you off again???

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,438 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far.....

HI

Havana Resort is on Thong Nai Pan beach, which is north of the FMP at Haad Rin in the south.

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far.....

Thong Nai Pan Noi is a good 30-45 min drive away but we stayed there last time and our resort had transport on (as did all the other resorts). There are also boats that head over at certain times of the year (although not sure if they were running when we were there). Take the boat option if you get it... the road is bumpy slow and not great drunk hehe

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far.....

thanks heaps guys!

Reet - my girlfriend is going in July for the FMP.. and was just checking out places for her.. have found lighthouse bungalows right near FMP.. reviews on here are quite good!

I've just booked the jetstar take a friend for free sale tonight so i'm back off to thailand in August/september for a relaxing two weeks.. I'm thinking we will be going to Bkk, Samui and Koh Tao at this stage.

I see you are off soon too ;-)

xx

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far.....

yep July myself.. miss the fmp but in kpn july 14-19... 5 weeks in total .. cant wait!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far.....

5 weeks... wow bliss! ;-)

7. Re: How far.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 04:18