We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barcelona
Level Contributor
26 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

Does anyone have recommendations for places to do yoga and/or detox on Koh Phangan that is not really expensive?

Thanks

dubai
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

hi

try the sanctuary in koh phangan..its really good !! i was there last year for 5 nights and did a detox for 3 days..not enough!! if you are a beginners , you should do in 5 days...shd u need more info contact me: venu.nayaar@gmail.com

Ko Pha Ngan...
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

Try Orion Healing Center. The prices there are much more reasonable than The Sanctuary. But The Sanctuary is a well-known long running establishment......Also try The Yoga Retreat.

Leiden
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

I would like to do a detox. Has anyone been to The Orion Healing Centre on Koh Samui / Koh Phangan. Is there a major difference between The Sanctuary on Koh Phangan, The Health Oasis resort on Koh Samui and the Orion Healing Centres on Koh Samui/ Phangan?

Nottingham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

for me a thai massage is the cheapest way, only difference is someone else does the work! otherwise Agama Yoga in hin kong is very highly recommended

5. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 14:05
6. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 April 2012, 22:11
7. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 April 2012, 22:11
8. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 14:05
Ko Pha Ngan...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

Despite the previous comments, my experience at Orion Healing Center was quite different. This is THE best priced cleanse program around- and it gets the job done beautifully. The staff asked everyday if I wanted my room cleaned, and there was in fact toilet paper provided (perhaps they have adjusted from the previous comments.)

I arrived with my body disconnected- and left feeling lighter- more balanced and cleansed! The yoga classes (by Michelle) are absolutely wonderful- perfectly blending with the cleanse.

The atmosphere is open, and I found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to anyone who is doing a cleanse on a budget (not everyone can afford thousands for a detox).

p.s. a beautiful white sand beach is within five minutes walking distance.

Edited: 03 June 2012, 12:35
Ubud, Bali...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommendations for yoga and/or detox?

ORION HEALING CENTER in Koh Phangan is an amazing deal !

did a 2 week detox here. LOVED IT ALL!!

sure the detox was challenging at times but the place here and the staff are wonderful and supportive. did an amazing ceranialcecrol course here while I was ditoxing and that was nice as well. the yoga in the mornings was just the right style. massages are great. LOVE the herbal steam room!

AND the price was unbeatable !